1. An alternative approach for reusing slags from a plasma vitrification process.
2. Effect of water quenching and SiO2 addition during vitrification of fly ash. Part 1: On the crystalline characteristics of slags.
3. Effect of cooling rate and basicity during vitrification of fly ash. Part 2: On the chemical stability and acid resistance of slags.
4. Removal of color from real dyeing wastewater by Electro-Fenton technology using a three-dimensional graphite cathodes.
5. Color and COD removal from textile wastewater using a three-dimensional stacked Pt/Ti screen anode.
6. Silica particles settling characteristics and removal performances of oxide chemical mechanical polishing wastewater treated by electrocoagulation technology
7. Removal of gallium (III) ion from acidic aqueous solution by Supercritical carbon dioxide extraction in green separation process
8. Preparation and adsorption properties of chitosan-poly (acrylic acid) nanoparticles for removal of Ni(II) ions
9. Associations of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in breast milk and dietary habits and demographic factors in Taiwan.
10. Encapsulation behaviors of metals in slags containing various amorphous volume fractions.
11. Preparation of fructose-mediated (polyethylene glycol / chitosan) membrane and adsorption of heavy metal ions
12. Effects of CH4 and CO on the Reduction of Nitric Oxide into Nitrogen in a Discharge Reactor.
13. An application of Boussinesq equations to Bragg reflection of irregular waves.
14. A three-point method for estimating wave reflection of obliquely incidentwaves over a sloping bottom.
15. Establishment of a Box-Jenkins multivariate time series model to simulate ground-level peak daily one-hour ozone concentrations at Ta-Liao in Taiwan
16. Preliminary investigation of greenhouse gas emissions from the environmental sector in Taiwan
17. Source impacts by volatile organic compounds in an industrial city of southern Taiwan.
18. Biodegradation of diesel contaminated soil: a soil column study.
19. Application of biosurfactants, rhamnolipid, and surfactin, for enhanced biodegradation of diesel-contaminated water and soil.
20. Characterization of non-methane organic compounds colleted in an industrial urban area.
21. Application of rhamnolipid and surfactin for enhanced diesel biodegradation - Effects of pH and ammonium addition.
22. Roles of lithium ions and La/Li-site vacancies in sinterability and total ionic conduction properties of polycrystalline Li3xLa2/3−xTiO3 solid electrolytes