Office of International and Cross-strait Affairs
The missions of the International and Cross-strait Affairs Office are to broaden the international outlook and research scope of our students and faculty, actively promotes international academic collaborations, coordinates contracts, and strategic alliances with foreign academic institutions. To recruit more degree students from international communities, and foreign countries, in charge of the organization of scholarships applications for international students.
- Promotes international academic collaborations, coordinates contracts, and strategic alliances with foreign academic institutions in ways of signing MOU, building up sister universities, organizing of exchange programs, promoting dual-degree projects, and so on.
- Arranges mutual visits by academic personnel and short-term study, also focuses on the tasks of programs subsidized by Ministry of Education, short-term summer programs and internships.
- Recruit more degree students from overseas Chinese communities, and foreign countries, arranges the participation in international education fairs and also the visits to universities which are key recruitment target such as Mongolia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Macaw.
- In charge of the organization of scholarships applications for international students.
- Planning and promotion of school-level international and cross-strait academic and cultural exchange activities
- Assist each college in promoting international and cross-strait exchange programs in teacher training and teaching seminars
TEL:886-6-2672623 or 886-6-2674567 ext 276